Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hurt but Totally Great



When I was in elementary school, I had a greet experience. That is I almost sank because of jellyfish. At that time our school had a school trip to the beach in the end of education term. We went to the beach at seven o’clock, and we arrived at eight o’clock. Before swimming, we ate together because our teachers prepared roasted fish for us. After that, we came into the water, and we swam together. While we were swimming, some jellyfish came closer to us. All of sudden, my left foot got cramp and I felt there was an electric current in my foot. I was hurt but actually it was great to be stinged by jellyfish. After a few second, my foot felt so heavy and I couldn’t move it. While I felt sick, a big wave came and hit me. I couldn’t do anything I heard my friends screamed, but I sank in the big wave. Then I felt like there was a hand that grabbed me, and I was onshore when I felt my sickness again. Then I realized that I was stinged by jellyfish. I was very hurt, but it was great to be stinged by jellyfish. That’s all my great experience. It was hurt, but totally great.

T_T
Jean
10150044

2 comments:

Boleh Komen tapi jangan nyepam..