Monday, May 30, 2011

MY EXPERIENCE IN PARE


MY EXPERIENCE IN PARE
In 2009, I studied in Pare. It was a great moment for me because it was the first time I had to be far away from my hometown and my parents. Over there I studied English. I took some programs like speaking course and basic grammar I. I was there about 2 months with my friends; his name is Wendy. And over there I lived in boarding house which has a dormitory. The dormitory name’s is Mr.Bakir, his from Madura and he is a good man. He has a full an authority to all occupants. He gave me some practice about English knowledge. And every morning  he always teaches us to memorize some vocabularies. There were many courses like Mahesa course, Daffodils course, and BEC course. And you can take a short term program or long term program. If you take a short term program you need a month to finish it, and if you take long term program you have 6 months to finish your program.  And over there I took short term program because I didn’t have much time. I still remember that I took program English course in Daffodils, every day I have to speech in front of the student, and the teacher gave me about 5 until 10 minutes to speech. It was a great moment because I didn’t know about English before. But this was one of another kind to improve my ability about English. And everything depends on you, if you are serious to under go this program, maybe you will be able and good at English. Finally if you want to improve your ability in English, go to Pare and I guarantee , you will be getting some good educations in English, because the environment are supports to you.

YUDHA SETIAWAN
10150070

1 comment:

Boleh Komen tapi jangan nyepam..