Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Yuda Setiawan

 Three Things I Love About Islam

There are three things that I love about Islam. First, Islam always teaches me about peace, like give an affection each others. Second, Islam has a Holy Book ( The Qoran) and this Qoran full of truth. Third Islam is one of religions that Allah Almighty guarantees about heaven, if someone follows this religion they will come into heaven. As follower of Islam that Allah Almighty will bless me in this life and this religion.
Three Things I Want To Do After Graduation

There  are three things that i want to do after graduation. First i want to looking for a job, maybe i want to be a teacher. Second, i will prepare to marry my love one. And than build a little new house to spend with her. Third, I want to collect my money to go hajj in Mecca with my wife and my family. And  I hope God will make my dreams come true.

 Three Ways Learn English Easily

There are 3 ways to improve my ability about English. First, I always listen music by winamp. I try to listen how to pronounce those words. And the second is memorizing vocabulary. And i try to make sentence from those words. And the most important thing is always make a note in my wall room, like write teh pattern of grammar. It makes me see it everyday while i get into difficult words or difficult pattern in English. These make me easy to learn English without asking someone.

yuda.setiawan
10150070

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boleh Komen tapi jangan nyepam..