Thursday, May 26, 2011

Wait for Me !


I have a special experience. It  happened when I was 17 years old. It was the first day of the semester break. I had made an appointment with my friends to go home together by bus. I had reserved 3 bus tickets for both of us and one of my friend who would go home on the same bus. 15 minutes before departure time, my friend and I arrived at the station. One of my friends had told me that she would come later because she had something to do first. While waiting for my friend Asri, we chatted outside the station gate. Some guys called my friend Ulfa. They invited her to wait on the bus with them. I agreed, and they went to the bus while I’m waiting for Asri. Several minutes later, She hadn’t shown up. Then, when I went to the station....What! I saw the bus leaving the station. I tried to run and catch it, but it was too late. Out of breath, I stopped running and then realized that people were watching and laughing at me. I missed the bus. What a shame! LOL


 with all my love

IMAMAH I. M
10150042
^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boleh Komen tapi jangan nyepam..