Tuesday, May 3, 2011

mahfut khanafi

 Three Ways To Learn English Easily

This is my experience to improve my ability about English language. I must memorize vocabulary because i have a little vocabulary. And the next strategy are listening music and watching English film. This is not only fun away to learn, but also very effective one because we can hear how to pronounce those word and try to translate English text into Indonesian language. If you find unfamiliar words, make a note in your book. I have special method to improve English, that is, try to read note everyday and anywhere. If you have such way your ability will improve quickly.

Three Things I Want To Do After Graduation

There are 3 things that i will do after graduation. First, i am going to continue my study in Gajah Mada University, especially international relations department. Besides studying, i want to get job to survive in Jogja city. And try to be entrepreneur that have much money. I believe someday i will be success and have want ever i want. After i have all of it, i want to get married with girlfriend and i will be parent that have to daughter and one son. My conclusion, after i graduation from this university, i will look for all of them, and i will be success.

Three Things I Love About Islam
There are 3 things that make me love about Islam. First, i had studied about Islam since i was child and many people in my environment love Islam. Besides, my parents love Islam. They usually read holy Qur’an every night and always teach me about Islam. Second, after graduating from elementary school, i studied in the cottage. The cottage taught me new knowledge about Islam. The student must study yellow book, therefore, i understand about Islam now. Finally, Islam is a good religion and i believe that will be the best guide for my life. 

mahfut khanafi
10150045

3 comments:

  1. Admin : Uy.... there are so many words that you're false in spelling. But I've repaired it..:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. IMAMAH: U just need to be careful in your writings cz there are some mistakes, but it's a nice writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. yupz.... agree with miss IIm......hoho......

    ReplyDelete

Boleh Komen tapi jangan nyepam..