Monday, May 2, 2011

Kamal Abdul Aziz (10150056)

Three Things I Love About Islam

There are three things that I love about Islam. Islam teaches us how to be a discipline mankind. We can see it when Islam manages our time when to pray and work. Secondly, Islam has a rule for orientation, namely Al-Quran and Al-Hadits. Their function is to lead Muslims into the right way. Third, Islam guarantees its followers. God will give heaven and hell for reward and punishment. Those are some superiorities of Islam.

Three things I'm Going To Do After Graduating From University

There are three things that I plan to do after graduating from university. First, applying for scholarship to get postgraduate abroad will be interesting one. Secondly, I want to look for some jobs that still concerned with English. Last, I am going to take a short course to study business writing, because I am eager to be an author. No one knows what will happen tomorrow, but tomorrow is a result of our effort today. Don’t ever give up to do our best.

Four Strategies To Improve My Own English
Based on my personal experience, I have at least four strategies to improve my own English. I got this method when I took course last year. Firstly, I must listen to the lesson carefully. To make sure, I ask to the teacher the point when I need more explanation. Secondly, writing the lesson is necessary, so that it can be saved in our memory well. Besides I can find the reference easier when I get some problems. The next strategy is reading the material that we got. By listening, writing and reading we understand 75% in each material, of course. And the last or fourth is practice our English won’t ever be perfect without practice. So I recommend enjoying your English by my trick, if you are interested in it. Don’t worry to consider and do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boleh Komen tapi jangan nyepam..