Friday, July 1, 2011

Asri inayati 41

Strategies to Study English

I have some strategies to study English.First,I try to like English and enjoy it.Second, I usually study English grammar from books.I do some exercise and I take a test.Beside that,I usually read everything about English.When I find some new word,I write them down,and I check the meanings in dictionary.Then,I memorize them.Third,I practice them by speaking with my friends.I am happy to study English and practice it more and more.Finally,I can  improve my English by doing all of my strategies.


After Graduation 
I have three plans that will I do after graduation.First,I will continue my study to get a master degree.I hope to get a scholarship in foreign country or in my country.Second,I am going to get a job right away.I want to be a teacher or a translator.I will get much money to help my parent,and I will save  it to go to pilgrim too.Third, I plan to get married.I hope to get a good right man that can guide me to face this life.I will live together with my husband and my children.Yes,I have a happy family.Ameen.I hope all of my wishes can be real.
Three Things I love about Islam


There are three things that make me love my religion,Islam.First,it is a perfect religion that spread in peaceful way.There isn’t force to follow it.Second,it teaches me how to face  a life.It teaches love and brotherhood,love children,respect the elders,always polite, truthful, kind each other,help one another,etc.Yes it shows a true way.Third,Islam is a flexible religion.For example,if we can’t do prayer by standing,we can do it by sitting.If we can’t do it,we can do it by lying.All of them make me love it very much as a fantastic religion.It makes me a good person in the world,and I hope in akheraat too.ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boleh Komen tapi jangan nyepam..