Sunday, July 3, 2011

Breakfast Rumblings

I have a funny story with my family, that is breakfast rumblings. Like usual on Sunday morning, my family and I had a special schedule: doing household. My father and I cleaned the yard. Besides, my brother and my sister cleaned in the house. And my mother prepared our breakfast. She went to the traditional market for buying some vegetable.A t 08.45 a.m, after working hard for hours, we finished and took a bath. While waiting for my mother to finish cooking, we chatted about something in the dinning room. We talked too long till my stomach rumbled: kruuk...kruuk...kruuk, they laughed to me and made me shy. My sister said to my mother: “mom, I’m so hungry!” my mom: “wait a moment honey”. Finally, breakfast was prepared and we ate together.

Zulmi Nur Fauzi

1 comment:

  1. it's a good writing.
    Hmm..be careful.I think the word "and" can't use in the first sentence.

    ReplyDelete

Boleh Komen tapi jangan nyepam..