Sunday, July 3, 2011

My regrets when I left Islam

Life isn’t flat include my life. Sometimes, I feel near God, and sometimes I feel so far when I left Him. I had 3 (three) regrets when I left Him. First, I felt so lonely and everything went away from me. They left me alone with my loneliness and never came to me again. Second, I always felt want to cry and won’t stop until He came to me again. Finally, I felt that I should never stand in this world. That’s all cause of the sin. It brings me to hell slowly. Thus, I have to survive especially myself and charities. I will never leave Islam again.

Zulmi Nur Fauzi

1 comment:

  1. My regrets when I left Islam

    how to write your title ?
    it must " My Regrets when I Left Islam

    ok :)

    ReplyDelete

Boleh Komen tapi jangan nyepam..