Friday, July 1, 2011

Fitriya Ashlikhtulmilla

My Ways To Learn English
I have four strategies personal experience to learn and improve my English. When I find difficult word, forget about the grammar, and sometimes find the idioms. The first way to improve my vocabulary is try to always open the dictionary. Second, to develop my grammar I read the book which tells about grammar. Third, I have a way to improve my idioms. I write the phrase of idioms in a small paper with its meaning and example of the sentences. That's way I can bring it whenever and wherever easily. Fourth, it is very important to me to practice English. In the end, I must have fun and study hard to do all my ways to improve my English.

My Plans After Graduation
After my graduation from State Islamic University Sunan Kalijaga, I have three plans to continue my life so that I can be a better person. First, I want to find about a good job and work for about one year. With my salary, I can give something for my parent. I want to save part of my money to continue my education. Second, I want to continue my Master Degree in America. Last, I want to get married. I always pray to Allah so that I can get the best couple and husband who is responsible and loves me. In the end, I will always try to make my parent and my family happy and happier, and also proud of me.

Three Things I Love About Islam
I love about Islam, and I have three things about it. Firstly, Islam is rahmatan lil ‘alamin. Allah promises that people who follow Islam religion will get mercy from God. Second, Islam has a holy book, called Al-Qur’an. It is guide of Muslim’s life so that we know what we must do and what we must leave. Last, Islam has a holy month, called Ramadhan. In this month, Muslims must fast. Suppers hunger and thirst from sun rises until sun sets. Finally, I love about Islam because Islam always gives us about goodness.

1 comment:

  1. My Ways To Learn English
    My Plans After Graduation
    Three Things I Love About Islam
    please attention in your spellings ok:)
    it must
    My Ways to Learn English
    My Plans after Graduation
    Three Things I Love about Islam

    ReplyDelete

Boleh Komen tapi jangan nyepam..