Friday, July 1, 2011

Nisha

Three Ways to Learn English
I have 3 ways for learning English language. First, watching movie because with watching movie we can get some benefits, for example, get entertainment, learning pronunciation, listening to native speaker. Second, reading novels because you can increase your vocabulary. Third, I always listen to the music with English lyric, and then I last practice my English like singing English music. In the end, I must have fun and study hard to do all my ways to improve my English.

Three Plans to Do After Graduation
I have 3 plans to do after graduation. First, I want to get a job which is in line with my skill. Second, I want to make my parent happy and save money for my future. Third, I will get married and I will be the best wife who loves my husband and my children. That's all my plans and I hope my parent happy and proud of me.

Three Things I Love About Islam
Islam is a perfect religion for 3 reasons. First, this Religion believes only one god called Allah. Second, Islam has five pillars, that is, shahadah, prayer, charity, fasting and pilgrimage. Third, Islam has a holy book called Al-Qur'an. All of the contents arrange us to do goodness and avoid badness. In short, I think these are superiority of Islam compared with other religion in this world.

2 comments:

  1. 33333
    you must write three because it in the sentence. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Religion believes.
    you have to write with religion. not capital :)

    ReplyDelete

Boleh Komen tapi jangan nyepam..