Friday, July 1, 2011

My Nice Bedroom

I have a beautiful narrow in upstairs of my house. The size is about 3x4 meters. The ceiling has white color, and there is a lamp above with white light when dark. The wall has pink color in one side and purple color in other side. There are some posters, there are Avril’s picture, Agnes’ picture, and my painting. There is white door with silver handle on it. And also there is a warning word “Assalamu’alaikum” on the door. There is window with four parts of mirrors. From it, I can see a beautiful mountain especially on the morning and moon or stars at night. There is a bed with Mickey Mouse motif and two pillows, also there are three dolls on it. There is a carpet with lines pattern, and there are some magazine on it. On the corner of room, there is a small cupboard and a blanket on it. Beside the cupboard, there is a make up table. Sometime I use the table to study and do my tasks or homework. There are no AC and TV in my bedroom, but there are radio, tape, and a small fan.
Therefore, I love my bed room so much and almost all of my time at home I spend in there.

Written By : Fitriya Alsikhalutmilla
Nim : 10150064
English Literature B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boleh Komen tapi jangan nyepam..