Tuesday, April 19, 2011

aii mBuL



Strategis Learning English

I have three strategies in learning English. Firstly, I learn to read article, story, or magazine in English language. Secondly, I always listen to the music with English lyric and watch English Film. And the last I practice my English like singing English music or read poem. So you can follow me to learn English with there three strategies.

Three Things to do after Graduation

I want to do three great things after graduation. Firstly, I want to find a good job. Actually, I want to be an ambassador, but for the start, I must to be a good employer. Secondly, I am going to get married with someone I love. This is important because this is one of the Sunnah Rasul. Third, I am going to learn more about language. Maybe I’ll go to Aussie, France, or somewhere where I can study to get my Master. These are my dreams which I have. I hope all my dream will come true.

Three Things I Love About Islam

I have three things I love about Islam. First, Islam and all about it can make me calm especially when I listen to someone who reads holy Quran. Secondly, Islam teaches me how to respect myself an someone else. Third, Islam gives the way to live in the good life. And if we take the wrong way, Allah will give us warning, and we go back to right way. And I think Islam really makes my life beautiful and comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boleh Komen tapi jangan nyepam..