Saturday, April 30, 2011

Asri Inayati

Strategies to Study English 

I have some strategies to study English.First,I try to like English and enjoy it.Always think that English is easy and I will understand it.Second,I usually study English grammar from books.I do some exercise,and I take a test.Beside that,I usually read everything about English,and when I find some new words,I write them down,and I check the meaning in dictionary.Then,I memorize them.Third,I practice English by speaking with my friends.I am happy to study English,and I practice it more and more.Finally,I can improve my English by doing all of my strategies.

After Graduation

I have three plans that will I do after graduation.First,I will continue my study to get a master degree.I hope to get a scholarship to study in foreign country or in my country.Second,I am going to get a job right away.I want to be a teacher or a translator.I will get much money to help my parent,and I will save it to go to pilgrim too.Third, I plan to get married.I hope to get a good right man that can guide me to face this life.I will live together with my husband and my children.Yes,I have a happy family.Amen.I have all of my wishes can be real.

Three Things I love about Islam
Three things that make me love my religion,Islam.First,Islam is a perfect religion that be spread by peaceful way.There is not force to follow it.Second,Islam is a religion that teaches me how to face my life.It teaches love and brotherhood,love children,respect the elders,always polite,kind to other,always truthful,help another,etc.Yes,it shows the true way.Third,Islam is a flexible religion.For example,if we can not do prayer by standing,we can do it by sitting.If we can not do it by sitting we can do it by lying.All of them make me love Islam very much as a fantastic religion.It makes me a good person in the world,and I hope in hereafter  too.amen.


Asri Inayati
10150041

1 comment:

  1. I think you have to make it in a paragraph.
    But it’s OK because it’s informal writing.
    Emm.,
    I have 3 plans that I will do,you wrote : I have 3 plans that will I do.

    You are active student. I proud of u.
    Thank u and sorry

    ReplyDelete

Boleh Komen tapi jangan nyepam..