Monday, April 18, 2011

Diani Mubarokah

Three ThingsI Love About Islam
There are three things I love about Islam. First,Islam teaches me to appreciate each other be responsible and discipline. It makes me appreciate be poor people by giving them a
little of our wealth. Second, Islam does not make difficult the follower. If we get sick we can pray by sitting or lying or allowed not to do fasting for pregnant women. Third, Islam shows the true way of life. It gives me a guidance. May I became a good Moslem.

Three Things to Do After Graduation
There are three things to do after I graduate from my University. First, Iwill continue my study in Post Graduate. The second thing is I will look for a job or develop my skill to make a course or teach in my town. Third, after I got success in my career, I will get married. Those are my little plans in my future. I will try hard to reach them.

Three Strategies to Study English
If we want to study English, there are ways or strategies to study it. The first thing that we must do if we have to know about English. After we know about it, we must try to like it, because by liking English, certainly we can enjoy to study it. After that, develop our ability in English by adding some vocabularies. Try to practice with our friends by doing conversation every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boleh Komen tapi jangan nyepam..