Monday, April 18, 2011

Zulmi


Three Strategies to Improve our English Skill

          Speaking English very well is everybody’s wish; therefore, we must have strategies for improving our English skill. First, we can spend our free time for memorizing the vocabularies. Second, after we memorize the vocabularies we have to practice that. And finally we try to get experience by speaking with native speaker. So, if we want to improve our English skill, we must try to memorize the vocabularies and then we can apply by making a sentence, paragraph and always practice that. And we can try to get experience by speaking with native speaker. I think all of them are important for improving our English skill.


Three Things that I’m Going to Do After Graduate

       I have three things that I'm going to do after graduate. First, I'm going to continue my study to higher level and be the master. Second, I'm going to get job as a lecturer and be the best lecturer in the University. And the last is I'm going to marry and enjoy my life with my family. So from this time, I'd like to prepare myself especially to get my dream to be the best  lecturer in the University. I have to manage my time and money to realize my dream. And i have to study hard if i want to be the best lecturer in the University.


Three Things I love About Islam

          Three things i love about Islam are fasting, praying and reading the Holy Qur’an. First, fasting teaches me to hold back my desire. Secondly, praying teaches my to manage my time and be discipline. The last is reading the Holy Qur’an teaches me about life and make me healthy. That all gives me a lot of benefits especially i can get merit from The Great One Allah SWT. So i want to prepare myself and do my best for The Great One Allah SWT. And all.

2 comments:

  1. Three Things I love About Islam

    => for "About" it must write "about"
    thankyou ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three Strategies to Improve our English Skill

    => for word "our" in your title. it must write "Our" thkyou, :-)

    ReplyDelete

Boleh Komen tapi jangan nyepam..