Thursday, April 28, 2011

Humam MuftiL Aziz

Three Plans That I Will Do After Graduation

These are three things that I will do after graduation. Firstly, I have plan to continue my study in Art Department and learn more about music and drawing lesson. Secondly, I will make group of music with my beloved friends, and we want to join in parade music because it is our dream. Thirdly, I want to give something special to my family especially to my beloved parent. I want to take them out to Mecca. After that, I want to give surprise to my beloved parent because I have found some one special who wants to accompany me until hereafter. I always pray every time and hope my dreams or my plan can come true.



Three Things I Love About Islam
These are three things that I love about Islam. The first thing is The People are friendly, and they want to be friend with every one who wants although they are from different religion. The second thing is Islam teaches us to share something with other family who needs our help. The third thing is Islam teaches us to help each other and gives us knowledge about life. I am a lucky boy because I can be Muslim and know about Islam.


Three Strategies To Study English
There are three strategies to study English. First strategy is learn English lesson every day after studying on campus and do it when you have part time. The second strategy is Memorizing, Don't forget to memorize your lesson about English lesson and try to memorize the vocabularies every time for about five vocabularies every day. The third strategy is Practicing, Try to make short sentence on your paper and try to speak and practice your English with your best friend in your boarding house. Those are the methods to get the best English. Enjoy to try it. . . ( ^ , ^ )"




Humam MuftiL Aziz
10150058

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boleh Komen tapi jangan nyepam..