Monday, April 18, 2011

Jean-044

Three Things I Love About Islam


Islam is perfect religion, and there are three things I love about Islam. The first thing is the perfection of Islam in organizing human life. It makes people care for other people and their environment. The Syariah Islam is appropriate with the reality and appropriate with the development of human civilization. That makes people more tolerant to other people and build their critical thinking. The last thing I love about Islam is it teaches us to be a person that not only thinks about the world but also the hereafter. It builds people's humble character and keeps people from the bad willing. Those are three things I love about Islam in my life. May Allah bless us in every thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boleh Komen tapi jangan nyepam..