Friday, April 29, 2011

Muhammad Khoiruddin

Three Things That I Want To Do After Graduation

I have three things that I want to do after graduation. First, I want to get a job as my skill and my will. Of course everyone wants job to get money. Second, I want to build a house. Before I get married, I have to have a house because I don’t want to bother my parents anymore. And the important thing is a house to live with my family. Third, I want to get married with a woman that love me and will accompany me until my last breath. How hard we try to make dream come true, God determines it.

Three Ways To Learn English Easily

I want to share my strategy to increase my English. First, memorize vocabulary and practice it in daily speaking. It’s so use useful because by speaking we can apply our vocab and make our mind accustomed to think fast about English. Second, learn English grammatical. Grammar is the important part of English. Learning about language means you have to study about grammatical. Third, do many exercises. By doing it, you more understand. Fourth, listen English music and get the lyric. Look for the lyric and translate it into Indonesian language. When the music plays, you have to imitate the song. Learning language needs practice in habitual activity.
Three Things I Love About Islam
There are three things that make me love about Islam. First, Islam teaches us to love each other and keep relationship. Islam is depicted as a human body. If a part of it gets illness, the other parts also feel the same pain. Second, Islam is a religion that gives priority in affection and peace. Islam never forces everyone become Muslim. Third, Islam has complex rule that regulates everything to be a noble human. The conclusion of it is Islam is a true religion in the world.


Muhammad Khoiruddin
10150067

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boleh Komen tapi jangan nyepam..