Thursday, April 28, 2011

writing. . yuliiii. . .



Three Strategies to Study English
It’s easy to have successful English study if we have apply three strategies to study English. First, we can learn English by listening to music. Second, we can learn from listening to music with English language. The last strategy is a place of study because it’s very easy to influence our spirit to stud. If our place is clean, we will feel comfortable. So, that’s part of the strategies to study English. I believe we can do all the strategies.

Three Planning Which  Must I Do After I Graduate
I have three plannings after I graduate from this university. First, I will continue my study to Master Program I the other country where I find scholarship from this program. Second, after I graduated from this program, I will be a lecturer of English in Jogjakarta. Third, I will get married and bring up a daughter from the orphanage, also have two children from me and my couple. So, I will have three children. That’s all my plannings in my future and I will get them.

Three Things I Love About Islam
I have three things I love about Islam. First, the beauty of Islam makes me feel comfortable. For example, after I pray five times, I feel relax.  Second, the cooperation among Muslims is fascinating. For example, if one of them need a help, they will help him soon. Third, the veil of Islam is very good for women Muslims. It teaches women to protect them self. It keeps them from crime. That’s all three things I love about Islam.

1 comment:

  1. Three Planning Which Must I Do After I Graduate
    => how to write the title ? ? the correct is
    "Three Plans which must I Do after I Graduete"

    ReplyDelete

Boleh Komen tapi jangan nyepam..