Thursday, April 28, 2011

Zainiyya

ZAINIYYA
THREE STRATEGIES TO STUDY ENGLISH
There are many ways to study English,but I have three strategies to study English based on my experience. Firstly, you have to build your motivation. You have to find the reason why you must study English. This reason will give you more spirit in your study. Secondly, you must learn English as much as possible. You can learn English not only in the class but also from the other sources, like English movie or English song. Thirdly you must practice your English. You can make a conversation or discussion with your classmates by using English, listen to English music, watch an English movie, or write down your diary in English. Those are my strategies to study English, you can try it in your study like me.

THREE THINGS TO DO AFTER GRADUATED
I have many plans in my future, but i have three things that I am going to do after graduating from university. First,I would like to look for a job. I can be a guide for tourists, teacher, or make an English course agency. Second, I would like to continue my master abroad. I will try to look for scholarship. Last, I would like to get married when I have found my soul mate. Those are my little dreams, I would try hard to make them come true.

THREE THINGS I LOVE ABOUT ISLAM
Islam is a wonderful religion to me, and I have three things I love about Islam. Firstly, Islam is a peace religion. We learn so many good attitudes in Islam, it is about how to be a good Muslim. So, there will be a good relation among Muslims and between Muslims and non-Muslims. Secondly, Islam is a justice religion. Islam teaches its followers how to organize their life based on Islamic low; for example, how to justify criminals, how to divide inheritance, etc. Thirdly, Islam teaches brotherhood among Muslims no matter what ethnic country they are from. This makes me comfortable wherever I go because I have so many brothers and sisters all around the world. That is why I never doubt Islam as my religion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boleh Komen tapi jangan nyepam..