Sunday, April 17, 2011

Muhammad Tomy Mahfudz

Three Strategies to Improve English
There are three strategies to improve my own English. First, I must lose my own fear to learn easily.  Second, I can improve my vocabulary by listening English music. If I like a song, I can look for the lyric’s. After that you can translate it into Indonesian. Third, I can also watch an English movie because you can learn how to pronounce some words. The solution that you should have to do is don’t be afraid to make a mistake.

Three Plans after Graduating from University
I have three plans after graduating from University. First, Iwill look for a good job because I want to alleviate my parent’s budget and reduce their responsibility. After I get a job, I will continue my study to the next level because I want to get a comfortable life before I marry. And then if I have a constant income, I will marry with someone whom I love. Then I will get my happy family after my wife gives me son and daughter. Always do better to bring your dreams into reality.

Three Things I Love about Islam
I have three things I love about Islam. First, Islam theaces us to do right or good attitude. It make moslems become good people. Second, Islam can make us calm when we listen someone who read holy Qur’an or when we read holy Qur’an itself. Third, Islam is not seeing people from their degree , but from their charity. So increase our pray, keep our religion and be a real moslem.

4 comments:

  1. from YUliningsih

    Three plans after graduating. for second text. i think the conclusion is less, or irrelevant with the sentences before. thankyou.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. to write the word "theaces" it's incorrect, it must "teaches"
    thankyou. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. we listen someone who read holy Qur’an

    => after someone, it must reads, not read. tommy..

    ReplyDelete
  4. read holy Qur’an itself.

    => to write "itself" is incorrect. it must "it self"

    ReplyDelete

Boleh Komen tapi jangan nyepam..