Thursday, April 28, 2011

kUrniasari.Putri. . . ^_^





Three Ways to Learn English.
There are three ways that we can apply to improve our English. First, enrich our vocabulary. we must memorize as many as vocabularies everyday. We can make vocab book and from this we can know as far as our ability in English. Memorizing vocabulary can make us easier to understand text in English. in other  that, we can easier to speak in English because we have enough vocab. And then the second way is practice. In my opinion, this way is the important thing that will make us expert and fluent in English. Without practice, we never get our dream to expert in English. And the last one is try to do exercise everyday. It can increase your ability in grammar of English. Remember that we must be brave and never  give up to study, study and study more and more. There are three ways that we can use to increase your English. Remember!! First, enrich our vocab. Second, practice. Third, do exercise everyday.


Three Things to Do After Graduation.
I have three things that I will do after my graduation. First, I will find a job and also try to find scholarship for my S2. I want to work in a place or in a department that is appropriate with my skill, example in a publishing or in embassy. And then, I want to go to German or Japan to continue my study for S2. Second, I will get married and try to make a beautiful family. I will trying to faithful to my husband and also trying to be a good mother for my children. Last, I will give a present to my beloved parent. I will take them to go to Mecca and do the pilgrimage together. I think that’s all my plans after I graduated.

“Three Things I Love About Islam”

There are three things that I love about Islam. First, Al-Quran. It is a holy book of Islam. It contains the rules in Islamic religion. It is also a greet book that is full of beauty. All the words in Al-Quran are from Allah Almighty and will be kept until the end of the world. The second is leadership. Islam has taught us how to be a good leader everywhere. Islam also teaches that male must be a leader but it does not mean that female cannot be a leader. The good leader in Islam is a person who can be fair, wise and honest. Last, Islam always respects women. Women are always kept in Islam. It is proved by command to use veil for all the women in Islam. That all the things why I love Islam.


. .Thanks ^_^
rHyie. . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boleh Komen tapi jangan nyepam..