Friday, April 29, 2011

(tresno jalaran soko kulino) khoirur rizal

 three things that I want to do after graduation
There are three things that I want to do after graduation.first, I want to get a job. A job that I like and enjoy. Second, I want to build a house. I don’t want a big house. I want a simple house. The important thing about house is the family inside of it.Third , I want to married a woman who accept my situation. A woman who accompany me wherever I go.

three way to increase my English 
There are three way to increase my English.First, memorize vocabulary as much as possible and do practices  Second, Try to apply your English in your daily.such as Speaking with your friend. Third, Listen an English music or watch an English movie. Thus, you can increase your listening skill and speaking skill. To master English all you have to do just try and try.


Three thing that I love from Islam 
Three thing that I love from Islam. First, Islam teach us to love other . Although we have difference. Admiring each other. Second, Islam show us the right way.the way to get into heaven. Third, Islam never force someone to become Muslim and if someone is not a Muslim Islam never reproach them. Islam Is peace religion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boleh Komen tapi jangan nyepam..