Friday, June 24, 2011

DISOBEYING THE RED LIGHT


Accident happens everywhere as a result of the driver or rider’s carelessness. One day when I got vocational days after doing the mid-term test in the first grade of Islamic Junior High School. Just a day staying at home, I made my big mistake that almost end my only one life. After shopping from MDS Kudus, my friend and I were really in hurry. It was dark outside and I was wondered about raining. My friend sped my motorcycle up, but he didn’t realize that the red light was turning on. “Dear me!!” I said. At that time I thought that it was my last day in this world and I’d continue my eternal life in the hereafter when I saw the car from left side was running so fast. Fortunately we could avoid it, but actually the real accident just begun. We crushed the other car in front of us. That I wonder is when I couldn’t solve it by myself and my father had to come and rescue his unlucky son. The miracle came before being hopeless. I left the police post because of Rp. 200.000 fine as the punishment. The accident can be avoided, so take care on the way and obey the traffic rule. (An Unforgettable Experience)

 
KAMAL ABDUL AZIZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boleh Komen tapi jangan nyepam..