Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Annoying Childhood


I have an annoying experience in my childhood. When I was five years old, I studied in kindergarten. Therefore, my mother woke me early to take a bath and have breakfast because my school is far from my home. I come back from my school at 10 o’clock. In the midday, my mother required me to have lunch and take a nap. In the afternoon, my brother invited me to play together. I don’t know why he and his friends always invited me to play with them. I just followed them. In fact, they just made me become their servant to take them a drink. So, I was very angry and I disappointed them by making a drink mixture of chili, that it become spicy. When they were getting tired, they drank it quickly and suddenly choked. They become angry with me, and immediately I run out and went beck to my home. I felt satisfied. After this case, they never disturbed me. ^ _^





DiaNny Mubar0kah
10150062
SI.B

2 comments:

  1. Hemmm..,.
    Mbak,becareful on your writing.
    That was an experience in past, but you still use V2 in some sentences.

    Your story is good
    Thanks and sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, i think it's true. there are some fouls in your verb. you have to use V2 .. :)

    ReplyDelete

Boleh Komen tapi jangan nyepam..