Friday, June 10, 2011

My camping

My Camping

I did many activities when I went camping. In the morning, I did an opening ceremony. After that, I went hiking around the mount. I was interested in it because I did it when the rain was falling. In the afternoon, I was on my hiking, and walked to the top. In the evening, I went back to the camp. Then I planted many trees. At night, I made fire from woods. Afterward, I listened to an Indonesian music and slept together with my friends. In summary, my camping was interesting for me.

Muyassaroh
10150059

1 comment:

  1. I think you have to make it in a paragraph.
    But it’s OK because it’s informal writing.
    you wrote (sleep), I think it must be V2 (slept).
    You are active student. I proud of u.
    Thank u and sorry

    ReplyDelete

Boleh Komen tapi jangan nyepam..