Monday, June 13, 2011

Pond’s Toothpaste


Brushing teeth is used to be a nice activity, but last Sunday in April, brushing teeth changed to be a tragedy for me. Did you know why? In the morning I got up earlier at 5 o’clock because my family and I wanted to visit my aunt in Bogor. While all people in my home were preparing what they would bring, I entered the bathroom. As usual, I spent a long time to take a bath. After few minute my father knocked the bathroom door, and shouted “C’mon girl, we had to go at 6 o’clock!” I was shocked for a few seconds. I realized that I spent 30 minutes in the bathroom just for singing. So, in hurry I had to brush my teeth. First, I took the toothbrush and put toothpaste on it. Then started to brush my teeth. All of sudden, I felt bitter on my mouth. I guess I put wrong toothpaste in my toothbrush. Next, I looked again at the scoop where I put toothpaste. “Oh my God!” I saw “Pond’s” label in the bottle. I can’t believe it! I used  facial foam to brush my teeth. Immediately, I gargled with much water. Finally, I knew that facial foam was not suitable to brush my teeth. It was an embarrassing experience for me, and I can’t forget it.

Tri Utami Widayati

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boleh Komen tapi jangan nyepam..