Thursday, June 23, 2011

Women In Islam



Islam is a religion that respects women. I say like that because of three reasons. First, Islam suggests women to wear hijab. Wearing hijab can prevent women for me temptations. Second, there is surah in the holy Qur’an, which tells about women (an-Nisaa). This surah contains women’s rights and women obligations to their husbands. It also teaches the husbands how to treat their wives. Third, women’s right increased when Islam came to Arab. Before Islam came, women were in the lowest position and everybody contempt women. After Islam came, women got their rights, and people respect them. In brief, women have a respectable position in Islam.
mo3y-4s^-^
10150059

6 comments:

  1. moey.,imoet.,
    It's paragraph or not ?
    I think you have to make it in a paragraph.
    You are active student. I proud of u.
    Thank u

    ReplyDelete
  2. to Iim : what's your mean..?? I think that's good. And it looks alike a good pharagraph. Why do you say that it's not a pharagraph...???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say like that because..
    may be we can write I'm saying like that...
    so that be active sentence. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AShriy^_^

    I think too much word "woman".will be better if use pronoun.

    ReplyDelete

Boleh Komen tapi jangan nyepam..