Sunday, June 26, 2011

My beloved room


My room is not luxurious. The size of mu room is for about three times four metres. In the east side is cupboard colored brown, there are two doors at the cupboard inside of it there are several organized clothes and simple and privasi things. On the top of cupboard there is shelf book cotained several books such as about education, stories and another else books. In the west side there sound active, dispenser, rice cooker. And the right side there is desk colored green. On the floor there is a bed and pillow. That is my room, even it’s not luxurious, I’m proud with my room.


Sya'roni's Room
:P

2 comments:

  1. My beloved room
    The size of mu room ....
    there are false in your title.
    and false in "mu" it must my. more attentions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the floor there is a bed and pillow.

    "is" in your sentence. it must "are" , because follow by a bed AND pillow. :)

    ReplyDelete

Boleh Komen tapi jangan nyepam..