Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Wonderful Vacation


Last year, when I went to East Java, I got a wonderful vacation. I met two boys there. They always got me to accompany them every time. And finally they had been my best friend. One day, when the sun was shining. We walked and saw some poster about Parade Music. And we registered. We felt happy. Every day we tried to improve our music and make our music better than before. But when it was the time to perform. I had a problem. My parents got me to go home. So we could not come to give performance. They felt so sad. And then I asked for apologize to them, but they smiled and said " it is o.k" to me and let me go home. I am lucky boy because I got two best friends like them. I never forget them because they are my best.

o_O
Humam Muftil Azis

2 comments:

  1. Don't use ( and ) in the begining of the sentence.
    In your last sentence ( they are my best ...)
    I think it needs somethings. maybe they are my best friends.
    Thank u and sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....some poster about Parade Music

    look at your word "poster"
    it must "posters". don't forget use "s"' :)

    ReplyDelete

Boleh Komen tapi jangan nyepam..