Monday, June 13, 2011

My Beautiful New Skirt

Skirt is my favorite cloth, and today my mother gives me a beautiful new skirt for me. The size is as long as my leg. From the top to the bottom is decorated by flower pattern. There are two kinds of flower picture. These are rose flower picture on top of my skirt and Jasmine flower picture at bottom of my skirt. The color is purple. It is a nice color. On the tip and the middle of the skirt there is a white lace that makes it more beautiful. Oh hoe beautiful my skirt is. I like my skirt very much.

Tri Utami Widayati

1 comment:

  1. I think you have to make it in a paragraph.But maybe because it's informal writing so it's OK.
    You wrote (how) by (hoe), hehehe:)

    You are active student. I proud of u.
    Thank u and sorry

    ReplyDelete

Boleh Komen tapi jangan nyepam..