Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Cozy Spot in My Sweet Home


One of my cozy spots in my house is my kitchen. That’s my second favorite place after my bed room. It is a cozy place because I can eat, cook, make any cake and fresh my mind there. The design of my kitchen is letter L, and it’s clean and comfortable to cook. When you enter my kitchen, you will find a freezer beside the door. Beside it there is a dining table and behind it there is a cupboard to screen between dining table and cooking place. At the right side of the door there is a big mixer to make cakes, beside it there is a cupboard that contains cooking tool. Beside the cupboard there is wastafel to wash every thing. Beside it there are two gas stoves. Then across the mixer there is a cupboard that contains some cake materials and ingredients. Beside it there is a big oven and in the left side of cupboard there is the second door of my kitchen. If you open it, you will find a bush of flowers out side the kitchen. It’s very beautiful. That’s all my cozy place, my clean, useful and comfortable kitchen.
Cozy..cozy..cozy..place 
That’s my Palace 
Jean^o^gee..!1 
10150044

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boleh Komen tapi jangan nyepam..