Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sya'roni Poenya 61

Three Strategies to Master English
Talking about studying English, there are several strategies to master English. One of them is make our selves be brave for speaking to another people. The other way is make our studying be enjoyable such as using a game or quiz. And the other way is find out a friend who wants to be invited to study together. With these strategies we can master English well.

Three Things I Will Do After Graduation
Discussing about plan after graduation, I have several plans that I will do after graduation. First, I want to look for same experiences such as working in tourist resource institution or going abroad. Second, I want to possess English developing institution in order that the society will know how important English is a world language. Third, I want to continue my studying at post graduate about literature or history.
 Finally, as humankind, making a plan is important, but don’t forget to pray and strive as well as we can.
  
 Three Things I Love About Islam
Islam is an interesting religion, and there are three things I love from Islam. Firstly, Islam teaches us about mercy and blessing for each others. The second one is Islam has flexible rules, so the follower can obey them easily. The third is glad tidings, because Al- Qur’an has explained us that some one follows Islam, Allah will enter him in the best Allah’s heaven. So how lucky someone is as a follower Islam.

2 comments:

  1. Three Things I Will Do After Graduation

    is the same with indarto .
    you have to write "after" not "After". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three Things I Love About Islam

    is the same actually. for "About""
    it must "about"

    ReplyDelete

Boleh Komen tapi jangan nyepam..