Monday, June 27, 2011

My Room (NIRVANA)

Some of my friends told that my room is terrible because of it gloomy colors and many unhappiness pictures. But, I think its not true because my room is the summon of my taste. The name of my room is Nirvana. There were a personal bed that I can sleep and listening my stereo every night. With two different lamps on the top which the functions are for studying and the other is for relaxing. Nirvana is not so clean but still comfort. Because of it placed on second floor it cause the fresh air to blow to inside, so AC is no longer necessary in my room. In short, Nirvana is the perfect room for me, because looked nice, easy to clean, and fresh air.

Bagus Suryo Guritno
SIB
10150054



3 comments:

  1. i think you have remembered a lot of vocab. but, you must know how to combine all words especially the rules.

    but you have been better

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the truth is " it's not true" not "its not true"

    ReplyDelete
  3. great... thanks for the comment.......

    ReplyDelete

Boleh Komen tapi jangan nyepam..