Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My New Room


Three days ago I moved to new boarding house. I have many stuffs in my room and I think that is neat enough. At the right of the door is bookshelf with many books in there. On the next I have a bed with yellow color and have long pillow on the bed. On the top of my bed is Spongebob picture which is cute action. On the bottom bad sit a small cupboard with three doors. They are three drawers. Near from cupboard sit small TV. My room is small but clean and I’m glad to be here.

Ayu-Anggraheni..--->>>>>>>>>>>>>>

3 comments:

  1. iim
    Ay,,ay,.,You forgot to make your writing in paragraph.
    Insyaallah I'll visit it. I think it's nice room.
    Wait for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean again miss.Iim..?? that's a pharagraph I guess..
    It doesn't look like pharaghaph because the style of the post doesn't like a pharagraph ya..???
    haha....
    Ayyy... your pharagraph is great.. but yeah, I think your pharagraph looks like a narative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Putri here..^-^
    hey. . .yupp. . but everything right ckey. .
    @ay': your room is so nice because of your spongebob. .
    hhee..
    it's so cozy room...

    ReplyDelete

Boleh Komen tapi jangan nyepam..