Sunday, June 26, 2011

Interesting Things about Islam

Islam has many interesting things. First of all I love Islam which can make my soul calm when reading Holy Quran. Holy Quran is the life guide for all human. And in that text we can know what is good, bad, beautiful, or worst. Holy Quran also shares about story in the past, especially about all of the prophet. And I can catch the useful thing in there. Second, I love the way Islam teaches everyone about social life. It teaches me to share each other about things and also teaches me how to be a good person. Islam also teaches me to be patient. Third, everything I do about Islam. For example, praying, and fasting. They have benefit in healthy. It is like every move in pray has many benefits. And when we are fasting, that can keep our digestion good. Now, I think that Islam always teaches good things, and it always has benefit in our life or body.

Wahyu Anggraheni
10150048

1 comment:

  1. ayu....
    Your posting is good
    but i think it is better if you write
    Second, I love the way Islam that teaches everyone about social life than Second, I love the way Islam teaches everyone about social life

    ReplyDelete

Boleh Komen tapi jangan nyepam..